Monday, March 24, 2014

I found these great pics of the happiest place in the world! Disneyland! (and California Adventure!)

  



This is my top 10 list of my favorites rides in California Adventure. (Click the links to watch the video of the ride!)
1. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
2. Radiator Springs Racers
3. Toy Story Mania (It is in 3D so it will be a bit blurry sorry)
4. California Screamin
5. The Little Mermaid
6. Monsters inc.
7.Grizzly River Run
8. Mater's Junkyard Jamboree
9.Luigi's Flying Tires
10.Mickey's Fun Wheel


Here is my top 10 of Disneyland Rides!!!
1. Haunted Mansion
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Splash Mountain
4. Indiana Jones
5.Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy (Halloween Version)
6. Matterhorn Bobsleds
7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
8. Snow White's Scary Adventure
9. Alice in Wonderland
10.Small World

Tell me in the comments if I missed any great rides! Also, make a list of your own!


No comments:

Post a Comment